Book now and enjoy the "Stay Like a Royal" package including:
• Rolls Royce transfer from Heathrow to Grosvenor House Suites
• Full English breakfast in the Atrium
• Packing and unpacking service
• Quintessentially British amenities on arrival
• Royal walking tour
• Afternoon Tea in the Penthouse
• Picnic lunch
*Offer subject to availability. Book by 30th September 2019, 48 hours+ prior to arrival. Minimum stay 7 nights. Further terms and conditions may apply.
Three lavish apartments in the heart of London with private terraces to enjoy the city's skyline
The three elegant four-bedroom Penthouse Suites at the Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living feature all the amenities and services discerning guests need from a luxurious rental apartment in a global city such as London.
Guests enter their Penthouse Suite from a private lift and immediately feel at home in the glamorous art deco style living and dining rooms with private terraces offering incredible views over Mayfair or Hyde Park. On arrival, a private butler welcomes guests with a chilled bottle of Champagne.
A media room enables guests to watch movies or to play video games from a 55-inch TV screen. There is also a study with a collection of books, travel accessories, and games.
The bespoke and fully equipped Poggenpohl kitchen is stocked with the essentials needed when arriving into your new London home. However, 24-hour room service is also available should you wish to relax completely.
The four spacious bedrooms all feature lavish en-suite bathrooms complete with underfloor heating, a deep soak bathtub, and rejuvenating rain head shower. Luxury full-size amenities are included and all bathrooms feature aqua televisions.
Guests staying in the luxurious Penthouse Suites also enjoy a host of additional amenities such as private check in and check out and Heathrow VIP service.
3 apartments with 4 bedrooms each:
- The Mayfair Penthouse Suite3 double king size bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with deep-soak bath and rain head shower1 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with deep-soak bath and rain head shower
- The Knightsbridge Penthouse Suite3 double king size bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with deep-soak bath and rain head shower1 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with deep-soak bath and rain head shower
- The Kensinghton Penthouse suite2 double king size bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with deep-soak bath and rain head shower2 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with deep-soak bath and rain head shower
With a long and enthralling history dating back to Roman times, this huge, diverse and incredible global city is, with no surprise, the place that attracts the most visitors in the world.
It is hard not to fall in love with the vibrant atmosphere of the UK’s capital. Visitors are amazed by the quantity and the quality of things to do and see. Even for Londoners themselves, it is an endless list! Central London, with the all the most important monuments, museums, and shopping streets is the first place to go but there is much more to explore for return visitors! People from all around the world are impressed by the character and the uniqueness of each neighbourhood. They can visit one of the best art museums in the world, the Victoria and Albert Museum, walk around this area, the very elegant district of South Kensington, and then decide to go to the punky area of Camden Town for a bit of craziness, all in the same day.
Facing Hyde Park, The Penthouse Suites' location make guests’ journey within London very easy. Black cabs are all around and Marble Arch, the closest tube station, is only seven minutes away by foot.
Guests can even visit all the best sites of Central London by foot. They can enjoy shopping in Oxford Street and Regent Street, go to a nice restaurant in Covent Garden, to the theatre in Soho, to Buckingham Palace, to St James’s Park, and much more.
Disclaimer: the location on the map may be approximate due to privacy reasons.
© MyPrivateVillas 2019