15% Off Rest of Season
Book now and save 15% on all remaining weeks of the 2023 ski season!
Contact us now for available dates.
Book by 23rd April 2023. Offer subject to availability and may expire at any time. Further Ts&Cs apply.
An opulent and contemporary chalet in Courchevel 1850
Located in Courchevel 1850, Chalet Shemshak enjoys an enviable position, right on the piste in the Chenus area, minutes away from the resort centre. Skiers can start exploring the huge ski area of Les Trois Vallées (The Three Valleys) directly from the chalet’s door.
The chalet is surrounded by wrap-around balconies and a spacious terraces, where guests can take in the dramatic surroundings and watch as skiers pass as they sip an après ski drink or enjoy pre-dinner canapes cooked up by their private chef.
On the ground floor of the chalet is a spa where guests can soothe those sore muscles after a day on the slopes. The pool is perfect for a refreshing dip before relaxing weary muscles in the Jacuzzi, sauna or steam room. There is a massage room where in-house treatments can be arranged and a well-equipped gym for those wanting to keep up their fitness off the slopes.
The interior design is elegant with modern finishes that meet the demands of the most discerning guests, whilst maintaining an alpine edge. The open-plan living/dining area features large windows that flood the space with natural light and offer breath-taking views of the mountain peaks. A stunning fireplace lies right at the centre, perfect for gathering around in the evening to swap stories from the day.
Up to eight adults and five children can be accommodated in the five stylish bedrooms, all with en-suite or private bathrooms and TVs, as well as private balconies overlooking the piste.
Chalet Shemshak is curated by a professional team of staff, including a manager, chef, host and chauffeur, who will ensure that all guests’ desires are fulfilled to the highest standard, making it the perfect choice for a luxury ski break.
- Private Spa
- Mountain Views
Bedroom 1 – 2 x bunk beds (one with double on bottom) sleeping five guests, private bathroom with bath/shower, and private balcony
Bedroom 2 – Twin or king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, dressing room, and private balcony
Bedroom 3 (Master) – Super-king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath/shower and twin sinks, dressing room, and private balcony
Bedroom 4 – Twin or super-king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower and twin sinks, and private balcony
Bedroom 5 – King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, and private balcony
|12 Dec 2022 - 1 Jan 2023||Price on request|
|2 Jan 2023 - 7 Jan 2023||EUR 126,400 per week|
|8 Jan 2023 - 28 Jan 2023||Price on request|
|29 Jan 2023 - 4 Feb 2023||EUR 59,900 per week|
|5 Feb 2023 - 11 Feb 2023||EUR 84,500 per week|
|12 Feb 2023 - 25 Feb 2023||Price on request|
|26 Feb 2023 - 18 Mar 2023||EUR 63,300 per week|
|19 Mar 2023 - 25 Mar 2023||EUR 59,900 per week|
|26 Mar 2023 - 1 Apr 2023||EUR 84,500 per week|
|2 Apr 2023 - 15 Apr 2023||Price on request|
|16 Apr 2023 - 22 Apr 2023||EUR 59,900 per week|
|23 Apr 2023 - 30 Apr 2023||Price on request|
Price per week.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Massage room
- Well-equipped gym
- Wine cellar
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- Nespresso machine
- Sky TV, Apple TV & Netflix
- Entertainment system
- iPod docking station
- Sound system
- Toys, sledges, games & books
- Garage parking
- Ski in/ski out access
- Mountain views
- Large terrace
- Pre-arrival concierge service
- Chalet staff (including manager, chef, chauffeur, host, housekeeper)
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week linen and towel change
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion
- Pre-dinner canapés (5 nights)
- Dinners (5 nights)
- Selected chateau bottled house wines
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Nespresso brewed coffee
- Discrete in-resort chauffeur service
- Fresh flowers
- Daily newspapers and/or magazines
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Private flights
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance
- In-chalet equipment fitting
- Pre-purchase of lift passes
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors
- Off-piste & back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides
- A la carte wine & champagne
- Wine & cheese tastings
- In-chalet qualified childcare
- Personal laundry service (in-house & dry cleaning)
- Additional in-chalet massage & beauty treatments
- Restaurant recommendations & VIP bookings
- Private parties, weddings & other special events
- In-resort activities (including heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion)
- In-chalet entertainment including musicians, children’s entertainers, fireworks, etc.
- Ad-hoc requests
Chalet Shemshak is situated on the piste and is just a few minutes’ drive from the centre of Courchevel 1850. The chalet is positioned perfectly to enable you to ski in and ski out, with the advantage of a fantastic central location in one of the most glamorous resorts in the world, along with direct access to the best skiing in Les Trois Vallées (The Three Valleys – Courchevel, Meribel and Val Thorens).
The Courchevel Valley is over 1300 acres of mountain, entirely dedicated to all types of winter sport. Ski down the 150 kilometres of downhill pistes, served by 62 chairlifts, to get the most out of your day’s skiing.
The Three Valleys ski region boasts 600 kilometres of prepared and maintained pistes. Discover panoramas and magnificent scenery stretching from the Mont Blanc massif in the north to Les Ecrins massif in the south, as well as a unique view over the Swiss and Italian Alps to the north and east. In a few hours, you can reach the summit of The Three Valleys massif, the Pointe de Thorens at Val Thorens, by means of the efficient and rapid ski lifts in the area.
Courchevel has 10 on-piste restaurants to have lunch or a drink as well as a host of world-class restaurants and shopping boutiques in the village of Courchevel 1850.
Nearest piste – 0m (ski in/ski out)~
Courchevel Altiport: 10 minutes’ drive
Chambery Airport: 1 hour, 45 minutes’ drive
Grenoble Airport – 1 hour, 50 minutes’ drive
Geneva Airport – 2 hours, 30 minutes’ drive
Lyon Airport – 2 hours, 30 minutes’ drive
Disclaimer: the location on the map may be approximate due to privacy reasons.