A luxurious one bedroom apartment with views of Avenues d’Eylau and Mandel
This one bedroom apartment is characterized by simplicity and discretion, yet a luxurious atmosphere where guests can unwind and feel at home during their stay in Paris.
This is without doubt the perfect choice for couples who want to discover the City of Lights while enjoying the comfort of an impeccable home and unparalleled services.
Set in a Haussmann-style building, this one bedroom apartment affords generous dimensions, typical of late 19th century Parisian architecture and large windows with views of the Avenues d’Eylau and Mandel.
The interior is modern, with a minimalist approach featuring one bedroom with a four-poster bed, designer furniture and beautiful art works.
Enjoying the services of La Reserve Paris Hotel (including dedicated butler, concierge service, housekeeper, a la carte breakfast, just to name a few ), this intimate apartment spreading over 140 sq. m. is a place where guests will feel pampered and ready to immerse in the Parisian art of living.
One beautifully appointed bedroom (50 sq. m) with TV
|1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022||Price on request|
Price per night. Minimum stays apply.
- Television in the bedroom and living area
- Office area with multimedia and printer
- Dining and living room
- Kitchen Varenna fully-equipped with direct access to the dining and living rooms
- View of Avenues d’Eylau and Mandel
- Soft drink from private In Room Bar
- Access to the spa and fitness
- American Breakfast
- VIP Welcome Amenities
- Michel Reybier Champagne or Pagode de Cos d’Estournel (red wine) on arrival
- Complimentary airport transfers in a Mercedes E Class
- Transfers to and from La Réserve Paris – Paris airports for stays shorter than 3 nights
- Pet fee
- Additional bed
- Dry cleaning
- Personal chef
- Massages and beauty treatments, hairdresser
- Speedboat rental on the River Seine
- Activities & excursions
Being part of La Reserve Paris - Hotel and Spa, this luxurious one bedroom apartment is set in a peaceful location in the 16th arrondissement overlooking Place du Trocadero. Guests can make the most of the services and amenities of the hotel, including the spa, the fitness studio, the 16-meter pool and the steam room, the Michelin two-starred Le Gabriel restaurant,the library, bar or smoking room, just to name a few.
Le Palais de Tokyo
Fondation Louis Vuitton
Fondation Le Corbusier
Le musee Marmottan Monet
L’aquarium de Paris
Musee de l’Homme
Musee du Vin
Disclaimer: the location on the map may be approximate due to privacy reasons.