The Dodecanese Islands are located in the southeast of Greece, between the Cyclades and Turkey. The islands are known for their sandy beaches, medieval cities, and ancient archaeological sites.
The most visited of the islands are Rhodes and Kos, with Karpathos and Kalymnos gaining popularity in recent years.
Visitors flock to the islands to relax on sandy beaches, explore medieval Old Towns, experience the vibrant nightlife, and enjoy a range of sports activities from rock climbing and hiking, to wind surfing and diving.
- Medieval castles
- Well-preserved Old Towns
- The ancient Acropolis of Lindos
- Picturesque seaside villages
- Go kite and wind surfing on the beaches
- Swim and dive in crystal-clear waters
- Explore medieval towns and historic sites
- Enjoy vibrant nightlife