A luxurious chalet with unbeatable spa facilities in the heart of Val d’Isere
Chalet Marco Polo is an outstanding luxurious chalet situated in the heart of Val d’Isere, set back from the main road, offering great privacy combined with convenient access to the village centre. The chalet is an exquisite representation of luxury, with a harmonious blend of contemporary and traditional materials.
The vast main terrace boasts fantastic views of La Face piste and there is an outdoor kitchen with heated seating area, perfect for enjoying al fresco canapes and pre-dinner drinks.
Indoors, the spacious, open-plan living and dining area features stunning high-beamed ceilings and stunning floor-to ceiling windows to allow light and air to flow through. The bar and comfortable sitting area surround a central fireplace where guests can get cosy and swap stories from their day on the slopes, or enjoy a film on the drop-down cinema screen.
The chalet has relaxation and enjoyment at its core with much of the basement and ground floors devoted to spa and entertainment facilities. Guests can take a dip in the large indoor pool, enjoy a long soak in the hot tub, or sweat it out in the hammam. There are two separate massage rooms perfect for easing post-ski muscles and a beauty treatment room for true pampering.
After a pamper session, guests can gather in the relaxation area with its fireplace, bar, entertainment and sound systems, and even laser lights, setting the scene for a party. The chalet also boasts a games room to keep guests of all ages entertained with its pool table, dart board, retro car racing game, and a futuristic laser shooting game.
Wine and cheese lovers will be enticed by the in-chalet wine cave and fromagerie where tastings can be arranged.
Finally, for those wanting to keep up with their fitness away from the slopes, there is a fully-equipped, modern gym with two of everything so guests can enjoy working out in pairs.
Chalet Marco Polo can accommodate up to 10 adults and four children in its six comfortable bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities. Two bedrooms have a mezzanine with an additional single bed, perfect for children, making this a great family chalet.
For guests looking for all their entertainment and relaxation needs under one roof, as well as those keen to be right in the centre of Val d’Isere without compromising on privacy, Chalet Marco Polo is an unbeatable property.
Chalet Marco Polo was voted France’s Best Ski Chalet in the 2018 World Ski Awards.
- Private Spa
- Games Room
- Wine Cellar & Bar
Room 1 (Master) – Super-king size bed, seating area, large en-suite bathroom with bath plus double shower, and access to private terrace
Room 2 – Twin or king size bed, en-suite bathroom, and private terrace
Room 3 – Twin or king size bed, en-suite bathroom, and private terrace
Room 4 – Twin or king size bed + mezzanine with additional single bed, en-suite shower room, and private terrace
Room 5 – Four single bunk beds, en-suite bathroom, and private terrace
Room 6 – King size bed + mezzanine with additional single bed, and large en-suite shower room
|15 Dec 2023 - 21 Dec 2023||EUR 44,300 per week|
|22 Dec 2023 - 28 Dec 2023||EUR 94,700 per week|
|29 Dec 2023 - 6 Jan 2024||EUR 250,000 per week|
|7 Jan 2024 - 3 Feb 2024||EUR 57,500 per week|
|4 Feb 2024 - 24 Feb 2024||Price on request|
|25 Feb 2024 - 16 Mar 2024||EUR 83,400 per week|
|17 Mar 2024 - 23 Mar 2024||EUR 57,500 per week|
|24 Mar 2024 - 30 Mar 2024||EUR 83,400 per week|
|31 Mar 2024 - 6 Apr 2024||EUR 94,700 per week|
|7 Apr 2024 - 20 Apr 2024||EUR 57,500 per week|
|21 Apr 2024 - 28 Apr 2024||EUR 44,300 per week|
Price per week for up to 10 adults + 4 children.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub
- 2 Massage treatment rooms
- Automatic hydro-massage machine
- Beauty treatment room
- Fully-equipped gym
- 2 Bars
- Wine & cheese cellar
- Games & entertainment room
- Pool table, dart board, retro games & more
- Multimedia entertainment system
- Apple & Sky TV
- Sound system
- Toys, sledges, games & books
- Ski & boot room
- Indoor garden
- Laundry facilities
- Garage parking
- Outdoor kitchen
- Heated seating
- Private driveway & electronic barrier
- Pre-arrival concierge service
- Chalet staff (including manager, chef, chauffeur, host, housekeeper)
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week linen and towel change
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion
- Pre-dinner canapés (5 nights)
- Dinners (5 nights)
- Selected chateau bottled house wines
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Nespresso brewed coffee
- Discrete in-resort chauffeur service
- Fresh flowers
- Daily newspapers and/or magazines
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Private flights
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance
- In-chalet equipment fitting
- Pre-purchase of lift passes
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors
- Off-piste & back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides
- A la carte wine & champagne
- Wine & cheese tastings
- In-chalet qualified childcare
- Personal laundry service (in-house & dry cleaning)
- Additional in-chalet massage & beauty treatments
- Restaurant recommendations & VIP bookings
- Private parties, weddings & other special events
- In-resort activities (including heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion)
- In-chalet entertainment including musicians, children’s entertainers, fireworks, etc.
- Ad-hoc requests
Chalet Marco Polo boasts a prime location, set back from the main road for privacy but with easy access to the town centre.
Val d’Isere was originally a small alpine farming village but is now a modern alpine resort that retains its traditional charm. The centre and old town of Val d’Isere is made up of stone and wood-clad chalets, adding to the traditional and cosy feel of the resort.
Val d’Isere and neighbouring Tignes form the world-famous Espace Killy ski area. The region boasts over 300 km of piste, which are served by 96 lifts, ensuring there is terrain for all levels of skier or boarder to enjoy.
Val d’Isere is a resort known for its lively après ski and nightlife scenes. Guests can enjoy an après drink with live music at the infamous on-piste La Folie Douce bar, then explore the host of bars, pubs and clubs in the village centre, including the popular Moris pub, which is just around the corner from the chalet.
Town centre – 2 minutes’ walk
Grenoble Airport – 2.5 hours’ drive
Geneva Airport – 3 hours’ drive
Lyon Airport – 3 hours’ drive
Disclaimer: the location on the map may be approximate due to privacy reasons.